Visit Shakespeare’s Family Homes in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Our ticket offers entrance to any three of the five homes:
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – A perfect introduction to William Shakespeare’s Works, Life and Times
- Mary Arden’s Farm – Discover all the sights, sounds and smells of an authentic Tudor farm
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens – Fall in love with the childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife
- Hall’s Croft – Elegant home of Susanna Shakespeare and her husband Dr John Hall
- Harvard House – A beautiful Elizabethan town house in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon
Shakespeare’s family homes are open daily except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Mary Arden’s Farm is open from March to November. See www.shakespeare.org.uk for more details as individual times vary.