Travelling Storyteller to headline Blenheim Palace’s Easter Eggstravaganza
A travelling storyteller is heading to Oxfordshire as part of Blenheim Palace’s Easter Eggstravaganza taking place Friday 7 – Monday 10 April.
Mr Alexander’s Travelling Show is a ‘unique outdoor vintage variety show’, which involves magic, illusion, music and a cascade of skills.
There will be three different shows running each day for the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend at the Oxfordshire Palace.
There will also be Easter treats on offer for visitors with Hotel Chocolat returning to the UNESCO World Heritage Site for the second consecutive year for the Palace’s Easter Eggstravanganza.
They will be running fun and interactive Chocolate Workshops for youngsters, giving children the chance to learn the fascinating history of cocoa beans, while experimenting with the art of chocolate decoration.
The luxury chocolatiers’ ChocMobile will also be in attendance throughout the Easter holidays delivering a range of delicious chocolate treats, ice cream and drinks.
Alongside the workshops, youngsters can meet the Easter Bunny, enjoy fairground rides, and watch and learn magical circus tricks in the Big Top.
All activities will take place inside the Walled Garden and are included in tickets for Park and Gardens or Palace, Park and Gardens day tickets and Annual or Privilege Passes.
Blenheim Palace is currently running a Kids Go Free offer, giving a free child Annual Pass (aged 3-16) with every adult Annual Pass when booked before 31st March 2023.
Issued on behalf of Blenheim Palace. For more information, please contact Andrea Lee email@example.com or Ollie Young at firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Blenheim Palace
Home to the Dukes of Marlborough since 1705, Blenheim Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
Set in over 2,000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped parkland and designed by
Vanbrugh in the Baroque style, it was financed by Queen Anne, on behalf of a grateful nation, following the first Duke of Marlborough’s triumph over the French in the War of the Spanish Succession.
Today it houses one of the most important and extensive collections in Europe, which includes portraits, furniture, sculpture and tapestries.
Blenheim Palace is also the birthplace of one of Britain’s most famous leaders, Sir Winston Churchill, and it was his father who described the vista on entering the Estate from the village of Woodstock as the ‘finest view in England’.
Not only an iconic part of history, Blenheim Palace hosts an ever-changing calendar of events, themed tours and exhibitions.
*Kids Go Free Offer:
1. Children are classed as aged 3 to 16 years. Under 3s remain free and outside of this promotion. Children must be from the same household as a paying adult.
2. A purchase of one adult Annual Pass or a Palace, Park and Gardens tickets, must be made to qualify for one free child (select one ‘Adult + Free Child’ option). Every child after requires an adult ticket purchase.
3. This offer is not available for the Park and Gardens ticket or Privilege Passes. This offer only applies to tickets purchased through the Blenheim Palace website.
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, exchanged for cash, or used outside the promotion time period.
5. Blenheim Palace reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
6. Offer is valid from 3rd January – 31st March 2023.
7. Your Annual Pass will start on the date you have booked your first visit, this must be between the Offer Valid dates of 3rd January – 31st March 2023.
8. You can upgrade your Annual Pass to a Privilege Pass on site only.