The Perfect Setting for Your Wedding
Eynsham Hall is a magnificent wedding reception venue in Oxfordshire. The Grade II listed Mansion nestled in the heart of a 3000 acre estate is located just 12 miles from Oxford. This stunning Jacobean-style house set within beautiful landscape gardens with fountains and terraces present that idyllic backdrop for your big day.
Whether you are looking to hold a wedding in the spring, summer, autumn or winter for a large, small, formal or, more intimate event, our dedicated Wedding Specialist can tailor a package to suit you, your guests and your budget.
The Green Room – Is a particularly impressive venue for your Wedding Breakfast, with its Oak panelled walls, ornate ceiling and large arched windows leading onto landscaped gardens. The largest of our private rooms, it accommodates from 80 up to 100 guests for the wedding breakfast seated at round tables, and up to 150 guests for an informal standing buffet.
The Red Room – A bright, lively room, with light wood finishes, and décor to complement. The adjoining Library may also be reserved for your guests both before and after the wedding breakfast. Suitable for seating 80 guests at round tables and up to 120 guests for an informal standing buffet.
The Library – For an intimate affair for up to 50 guests, the Library, adorned with Oak panelling and bookcases, complete with antique books and journals, adds a touch of timeless class to your special day. The Library is also available for your private bar and lounge when weddings take place in the Green and Red rooms.
Oxfordshire’s Premier Wedding Venue Offers:
- Newly refurbished function rooms
- Exclusive wedding use
- Summer & winter wedding packages available
- Licensed for civil ceremonies & partnerships
- Licensed for indoor & outdoor ceremonies & partnerships
- 135 Bedrooms including 35 boutique style bedrooms in the Main House
- Leisure club & beauty salon
- Delicious food created by our own brigade of chefs
- Complimentary food & wine tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Award winning designed bar
- Packages to suit individual’s budget and requirements
- Dedicated wedding specialist
- A complete solution
We look forward to welcoming you to Eynsham Hall and would like to offer you our congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.
Please email Lisa Marie Gardner email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1993 885200.
Visit www.eynshamhall.com for more information.