Bartender – Shoryu Ramen Oxford
- Deliver professional customer service at all times
- Serve and present beverages to a high standard
- Comply with Food safety and Health and safety standards at all times
- Assist the Front of house team with serving customers when required
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Minimum 1 year experience as bartender
- Friendly, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Good team player
- Interest in Japanese food and drinks would be advantageous.
A two hour trial shift is required before any employment is considered.
Job Role: Bartender
Contract: Fully flexible, Permanent, minimum 20 hours contract
Salary: £11/ hour
***£2,000 BONUS!!! Subject to T&Cs: Successful candidates will receive a £500 bonus after 3 months with us, and an additional £500 bonus after 6 months with us, AND £1,000 after 12 months with us ***
Working Hours: 5 days a week, shifts are scheduled on a rota basis, including early mornings, late nights, and weekends.