Bartenders & Waiters – The Randolph Hotel by Graduate Hotels
WHO ARE WE?
White Rabbit Projects is an exciting hospitality company specialising in creating memorable guest experiences in unique
and beautiful spaces. We have partnered with the gorgeous Randolph Hotel by Graduate Hotels in the heart of Oxford to transform the F&B offerings within the property. This historic, Grade II listed building is now home to an all-day dining restaurant ‘The Alice’, a destination bar, multiple private dining rooms and a large events space. The food and beverage offering is simple, seasonal and of excellent quality.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need energetic bartenders and waiters to come and join the friendly team within this beautiful building.
We need someone who embodies our four core values:
- We passionately pursue excellence and set the standards. We welcome and encourage challenges.
- We are always learning and developing.
- We pave our own paths in the best interest of White Rabbit’s vision.
WHAT ARE MY MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES?
You will become part of an exceptional restaurant team that will provide an extensive food and drink service across our restaurants and bars.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing consistently excellent and attentive customer service.
- Anticipating guests’ needs and utilising opportunities for upselling.
- Having high standards of F&B knowledge.
- Following opening and closing procedures.
- Ensuring you’re compliant for all H&S and Food Hygiene procedures.
WHAT DO I NEED?
We are looking for someone who embodies our values first and foremost and to ensure we find the right person for the role we will seek people who have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a front of house team member ideally gained in a destination restaurant/bar or a quality chain.
- A customer service focussed mindset and obsession with delivering high quality service.
- Passion for all things food and beverage. Self-motivation and a proactive approach.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Aside from a competitive salary, we pride ourselves in offering:
- A supportive, people-focussed culture.
- Delicious meals whilst you’re at work and discounts across WRP restaurants in your free time.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as access to Hospitality Action and Cycle to Work Scheme.
In addition to all the above, joining the White Rabbits family opens the door for so much possibility. We are a fast-growing team which means you will have ample opportunities to set up processes, share your expertise and learn until your heart (and brain) is content!
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org