Chef – Shoryu Ramen Oxford
Job purpose: As Chef, you will ensure the smooth running of the kitchen. You will help your line managers with daily tasks in order to run the site smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy kitchen, work well with a team and be able to master all aspects of the kitchen operation. Experience in Japanese food preparation is an advantage but not essential. Training will be provided for successful candidates.
Your duties will include:
- Extensive food preparation and cooking;
- Making sure that kitchen is clean and tidy at all times;
- Working under food safety standards to deliver great quality dishes;
- Ensuring kitchen cleanliness ;
- Other tasks associated with this role.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the kitchen;
- Enthusiastic attitude;
- Understanding of English;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
A two (2) hour trial shift will be required before employment is considered, apply only if you are willing.
Company: Shoryu Ramen
Job Title: Chef
Location: OXFORD – OX1 1PB
Pay: £10.50/ hour
***£2,000 BONUS!!! Subject to T&Cs: Successful candidates will receive a £500 bonus after 3 months with us, and an additional £500 bonus after 6 months with us, AND £1,000 after 12 months with us ***
Working hours: Fully Flexible. Minimum 20-45 hours per week. Shifts are scheduled on a rota basis including early mornings, late nights and weekends.