Commis Chef at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
Our aim is to create a centre of excellence in all of its many facets from the welcome to the service, from the garden to the rooms and not forgetting the unforgettable dining experience
Each of these facets are part of the overall success. If one part fails, we all fail. So, each of us, regardless of our role, have ownership in the success of reaching our goals.
We know only too well though that it is not the luxury, the glorious food, nor the classic rooms which will make the guests return. IT IS YOU. Your smile, your genuine care, your thoughtfulness and your enthusiasm that make the difference.
We are looking for someone like you!
Our team have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, show loyalty and commitment and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Commis Chef to join our award winning 2 Michelin star Kitchen brigade. A Commis Chef role is an amazing opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge and skills within all sections including butchery, private dining, goods receiving, cold, hot, fish, meat and garnish. You will spend time in all sections learning all aspect before moving to another to eventually master them all. This is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to hear from you if you would like to join our team!
Apply online at: https://careers.belmond.com/job.html?shortcode=292E4276CC
– Have previous experience working in a kitchen in a similar luxury restaurant
– Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers
– Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop
– 28 holiday days including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
– A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
– Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
– A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
– Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
– Excellent staff incentive programmes
– Meals provided on duty
– Uniform provided
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
– Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
– Quarterly staff parties and social events