Content Creator and SEO Specialist – Wellers
We are looking for a dedicated blogger and content creator. We need someone who is a great writer and editor, and who can keep our brand’s voice consistent across everything that is published. This meas we require a wordsmith with a love of writing, someone who can gain an understanding of our industry, and has experience in blogging and SEO to achieve business goals. You’ll develop the firm’s voice and help improve the visibility of our blog and website in search engines. Your work will help expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- An understanding of the accounting sector and a passion for our mission and values
- Experience and accomplished financial writing and editing skills
- Ability to adopt the necessary tone and voice to suit our various audiences
- Be organised and able to work both in a team, and independently whilst managing tasks with contributors and many moving parts
- Either have, or learn, a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors, and algorithm updates
- A persistent and consistent attitude
- High level creativity
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- 2+ years of content creation experience preferable,
- Flexible working
- Remote working opportunities
- Social events after work as well as firm wide Christmas party
- Real potential for career progression
- Great working environment
- On the job training
About Wellers: We’re a firm of professionals passionate about people, our team, and our clients. For over 75 years we’ve worked hard to create a culture that supports employee growth, builds long lasting relationships and delivers a top level service.
Click here to read the full job description.