Content Manager / Traffic Manager
The Content Manager / Traffic Manager builds and maintains the overall content strategy for the village. Working closely with the Head of Content and Marketing Directors to manage and execute content and design requests.
This role will be mostly based in Bicester Village (4 days per week)
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Project manage all traffic to the content team. Managing design and content requests, changes and briefing all freelancers and agencies in a clear and concise manner.
- Lead the Content team and be responsible for the team’s performance and development
- Work with the Functional Heads and the Digital Brand Strategist on the overarching strategy for the department and assist with highlighting and developing the KPIs to enrich our performance analysis
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Brand Strategist and Marketing analyst to amplify our digital omnichannel strategy to develop a clear and effective content strategy & overarching plan
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Creative team assisting in the development of their Creative vision ensuring they have a rich understanding of the most relevant content for our single purchase value driving audiences for each channel
What makes you special
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart, and this drives Bicester Village’s organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with them as a Content Manager, you’ll have:
- Experience as a B2B role is a bonus as is experience using social media to drive traffic
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge in Photoshop or InDesign is a bonus
- Comfortable using a suite of reporting tools to measure and optimise content and use data to continually improve content
- Experience in producing creative content for socially led brands which engages consumers
- Experience managing and segmenting email campaigns
The Bicester Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and they are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for guests, brand partners, travel and tourism partners, corporate and financial media, and internal teams.
- Their Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
- Their Mission is to make the lives of others better including brands, guests, people and communities.
- Their Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
- Their Five Values are the glue that bind them together and allows them to lead ahead:
- Authenticity – Always do the right thing
- Innovation – Think outside of the box
- Passion – Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking – Challenge the obvious
- Vision – Be mission driven always
The key to their success is the quality and commitment of people. In return for your hard work and commitment to their values, you’ll receive a generous salary and they’ll also reward you through their Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Lifestyle – benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
Physical – benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
Mental – include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health ‘first aiders’ from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
Social – designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
The Bicester Collection are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. They believe in fostering an open culture, which supports people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.