Content Marketing Manager – Bicester Village
Working within our flagship Village, and largest the Content Marketing Manager develops the overall content marketing strategy from content ideation to creation.
Working alongside the wider marketing teams including Tourism, Partnerships, Private Client Services, Digital and Retail the Content Marketing Manager will capture and develop all content requirements to reflect the different departments and channels to maximise impact on a wide range of target audiences.
The role of Content and Marketing Manager is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves driving and creating innovative content to reach and excite people who love luxury fashion and are looking for a 5* shopping destination.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Creative team assisting in the development of their Creative vision
- Maximising content impact & performance for each target audience and amplifying our brand & product storytelling.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Brand Strategist and Marketing analyst to amplify our digital Omnichannel strategy
- Present completed omnichannel content strategies for each campaign period to the Digital Marketing & Communication Director and Creative Director
- Identify where new content creation is required and ensure that all channel requirements are included in the content creation process to maximise the delivery and performance of the HNW targeted content.
There’s no one quite like us
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Village Shopping Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
What makes you special
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart, and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us as a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll have:
- High energy & creativity to work with cross functional team
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Team leadership and development experience
- Strong digital & partnership knowledge
- Strategic mindset for planning of content and brand positioning
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analysing and creating data focused content
- Experience managing and segmenting email campaigns
- Experience in producing creative content for socially led brands which engages consumers
- Experience in the use of PhotoShop or Indesign is a bonus
- Previous work in a B2B role is a bonus as is experience using social media to drive traffic
A little bit about you
- You are ambitious, a proactive self-starter, always thinking of new ways to tackle challenges and thrives on pressure
- You are strategic and forward thinking; always keeping business goals in mind and can see the bigger picture
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding of the luxury fashion Industry
- You are always on top of the latest trends and upcoming brands in luxury fashion
- You are an analytical problem solver with excellent attention to detail
Why we’re exceptional
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast-changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you’ll receive a generous salary and we’ll also reward you by:
– Looking after you: You’re entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations
– Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
– Championing you: you’ll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career
Come and live your story with us
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and we welcome everyone – regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity – to be a part of our family.
Location: Bicester, England
Department: Luxury Goods & Jewellery
Employment type: Full-time