Digital PR Strategist – The Evergreen Agency
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital PR Strategist to join our growing SEO team.
Do you get a kick from seeing your clients in the press and getting links? Looking to keep learning and developing and deliver more results than just “getting coverage” for brands? Would you like to help nurture junior talent and introduce more peers and clients to the world of digital PR? If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new Digital PR Strategist role…
The Digital PR Strategist role requires you to have at least 2+ years previous PR/Digital PR experience in an agency role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the Digital PR space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to multi-task and manage multiple client campaigns.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing SEO team and play a key role in managing and developing our Digital PR department, mentoring juniors starting out in their PR career, and ensuring success (coverage and links) for our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists and our in-house team.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking and a creative “always-on” thinker. You will able to push boundaries and have SEO at the forefront of your mind with all of the Digital PR campaigns that you produce.
Our Digital PR Strategist will:
- Have experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have experience using media databases
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative, taking the lead with content and story ideation
- Have experience of creating a content calendar
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those of the Exec’s in the team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautiful converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
Initially with the current covid-situation, it is likely that you will join our team remotely, with an office and WFH split as office working eventually returns to “normal”.
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A PR background with proven track record of securing media coverage (a must)
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes the news, helping fuel your own story planning ideas
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience using media databases
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Experience in researching and building creative campaign ideas
- Comfortable pitching to and explaining your PR vision directly to clients
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office / WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 23 days holiday
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PR Executive, PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Digital PR Expert, PR Specialist, PR Account Manager, Digital PR Executive, PR Manager.