Food and Beverage Manager
Caswell House are seeking a dynamic and motivated Food & Beverage Manager to join the leadership team in the development of an in-house catering offering in an award-winning wedding venue located in the Cotswolds.
Caswell House is a successful and well-developed wedding business delivering in the region of 180 weddings per annum. In an exciting development, Caswell House is now taking the catering in-house and they are looking for an experienced manager that can join the team at the start of this journey.
This is not a sales role as such, but Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for coordinating with clients and ensuring throughout the process that the customer journey is enjoyable.
You will be the visible face of the catering operation, responsible for the smooth and effective running of the day-to-day running of the catering operation. You will proactively drive strategies to effect the delivery of first-class wedding catering, thereby achieving optimum financial returns whilst ensuring highest levels of employee and guest satisfaction.
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will:
· Develop menus in conjunction with the Head Chef
· Liaise with clients to create their bespoke wedding menu
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the Catering Team
· Oversee the service and co-ordinating areas of the business as required
· Ensure the venue provides the highest standard of guest services, freshly prepared cuisine, and service delivery, building on Caswell’s high reputation
· Continuously review the service offering and evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you’ll have:
· Two – four years of experience in events catering
· A proven track record of leadership, success and exceptional customer service within a private club, hotel, or hospitality environment
· Proven experience in driving a commitment to excellence whilst achieving optimum profitability and guest satisfaction
· Experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial oversight
· Outstanding leadership skills and experience building a strong culture and environment that fosters capable and motivated individuals and teams
· Experience in training hospitality professionals
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate with suppliers, customers and contractors