Food Kiosk Manager – Berenjak Bicester Village
Salary – up to £30,000 per annum
Schedule – Full Time
Experience – +1 Year as a Kiosk Manager or Food Manager
Berenjak Bicester Village are seeking a Kiosk Manager to oversee the team of their fast food Kiosk in Bicester Village shopping centre. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food, drink and quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Kiosk Manager looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Berenjak is inspired by classic backstreet hole-in-the-wall restaurants that line the streets of Tehran. The food offering at Berenjak focuses on Persian cuisine, specialising in small mazeh style sharing plates and charcoal grilled kababs, using seasonal British produce.
Now launching in Bicester Village Shopping Centre, Berenjak is bringing shoppers, delicious wraps, breads, soups and salads, all tailored and inspired from their critically acclaimed restaurant in Soho London.
As Kiosk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily running of the kiosk, ensuring delivery of consistent and high quality food and customer service; You will manage the overall operation, including serving customers, stock control, budgeting and maintenance, as well as the day to day management of a small team.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Previous experience as a Food Service Manager or Kiosk Manager in a food led Kiosk or store;
- A highly methodical approach to your work with excellent attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage, train and motivate a small team;
- Experience in managing staff costs, scheduling and reviewing staff rotas;
- A working knowledge of health and safety, compliance and procedures;
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, Bao, Xu, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Long Service awards;
- 28 days’ holiday per year;
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Store discounts
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift