Kitchen Assistant – Shoryu Ramen Oxford
Job purpose: As Kitchen Assistant you will be a part of a great team that ensures smooth running of the kitchen. The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy kitchen, work well with a team and be able to help with all aspects of the kitchen operation. Experience in the kitchen or in Japanese food preparation is an advantage but not essential. Training will be provided for successful candidates.
Your duties will include:
- Food preparation and cooking;
- Making sure that kitchen is clean and tidy at all times;
- Working under food safety standards to deliver great quality dishes;
- Ensuring kitchen cleanliness ;
- Other tasks associated with this role.
- Experience working in the kitchen;
- Enthusiastic attitude;
- Understanding of English;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
A two (2) hour trial shift will be required before employment is considered, apply only if you are willing.
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: OXFORD – OX1 1PB
Pay: £10.25/ hour
***£2,000 BONUS!!! Subject to T&Cs: Successful candidates will receive a £500 bonus after 3 months with us, and an additional £500 bonus after 6 months with us, AND £1,000 after 12 months with us ***
Working hours: Fully Flexible. Minimum 20-45 hours per week. Shifts are scheduled on a rota basis including early mornings, late nights and weekends.