Maintenance Team Member – Voco Oxford Spires
VOCO Oxford Spires is looking for a Full-time Maintenance Team Member to join their team.
Main duties & responsibilities
• Supports the creation of and executes the property facilities strategy that spans all areas of accountability as listed
• Demonstrates knowledge of statutory regulations
• Supports all departments to ensure the property, fixtures, fittings, plant, and machinery is always kept in good condition, supports carbon reduction and any servicing required and records needed are up to date and stored safely
• Ensures The property and its contents (including people) are kept safe and secure
• Helping create culture, enthusiasm and a sense of accountability to deliver great performance
Qualifications and experience
– To be passionate about delivering great service and have a great understanding of Health and Safety.
– Previous experience & Qualified as a Plumber, Electrician, Painter and Decorator, within Hotel Environment.
– To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Location: Voco Oxford Spires, Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4PS
Pay: £11.50 per hour, £23,920 per annum
Employment basis: Full-time
Hours: 40hours per week
If interested, please contact Laura MacDonald at Laura.email@example.com or on 01865 324 658.