Marketing and Administration Coordinator
The Oxford Artisan Distillery is a ‘grain to glass’ distillery based in Oxford that produces award winning spirit from heritage grains grown sustainably in the Oxford region.
The Marketing and Administration Coordinator will provide administrative and marketing support for the Sustainable Farming team, working closely with the Managing Director of Sustainable Farming and the Director of Research and Academic Engagement to achieve the team’s goals and collaborating closely with the Marketing team.
This role reports to the Director of Research and Academic Engagement.
(full-time 40 hours/week £28K p.a.)
Provide administrative support to the Sustainable Farming (SF) Department in the following areas:
- Organisation of meetings, preparing agendas and pre-meeting papers, writing minutes, and other general administration tasks
- Basic financial duties (e.g. ensuring invoices and expenses get passed to the Finance team)
- Management and maintenance of the team’s data and document storage
- As required, carrying out basic research tasks in support of the R&D programme
- Project support (e.g. maintaining plans/tasklists and following up actions)
Provide marketing and event management support, working closely with the Marketing team, to include:
- Coordinating planning and practical arrangements (e.g. bookings, setup, deliveries) for events in which the SF team are involved
- Set up and manage social media specific to the SF team in collaboration with the wider marketing team
- Maintain SF team data for use in social media/on website
- Willing to complete any other task deemed appropriate by the Management team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of carrying out a range of administrative tasks
- Knowledge and experience of marketing and event management work
- Experience of using social media and maintaining websites
- Interest in sustainable farming, sustainability in general and research
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a strong command of the English language
- Can demonstrate a practical, flexible and proactive approach, able to organize and plan own work
- Attention to detail and an ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of software packages such as Microsoft Office, Google applications, and accounting software (Xero)
- Legally authorised to work in the UK
- Able to work flexibly
- Willing to sign NDA regarding research activities and results
- UK driving licence (desirable)
Work location: home-based, with regular attendance at a research/farm base (Great Missenden) and occasional attendance at the distillery in Oxford.
The Oxford Artisan Distillery believe that a diverse team of enthusiastic, hard-working, skilled & like-minded people is pivotal to success. Their employees help them make a difference & grow as a business. Therefore, creating equal opportunities is an intrinsic part of the recruitment process. They welcome applicants from all walks of life regardless of culture, ethnicity, gender, religion,
sexual orientation and disability.
To apply or find out more about the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org