Night Restaurant Porter (4 nights on / 3 nights off) – Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
£19,000 per annum + £350 per month in tips additional to basic salary – 40 hours per week over 4 days with 3 days off
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Night Porter to join the 2 starred Michelin Restaurant team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, A Belmond Hotel located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton in the outskirts of Oxford, is renowned as one of Britain’s finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the country’s most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms.
The role involves preparing the restaurant for the day ahead within all sections of the restaurant and preparing the restaurant fully for breakfast service. We are looking for people who demonstrate a passion for food and beverage, with excellent attention to detail and high standards.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
We are passionate about providing our employees with a good work life balance therefore decided to close for lunch Monday to Wednesday to enable this. We have a 40 hour working week for this role and the shifts are 11pm-9.30am 4 days per week with 3 days off per week – 40 hour permanent contract available
Due to the remote location of the site own transport will be required as we are not on any publlic transport routes
The ideal candidate will:
– Previous experience working at night in a similar luxury environment
– Have a high standard of personal presentation
– Be passionate about attention to detail and excellence
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons include:
– 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
– A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond
– Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
– A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
– Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
– Excellent staff incentive programmes
– Meals provided on duty
– Uniform is provided
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
– Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
– Staff parties and social events
Location: United Kingdom, Oxford
Department: Food & Beverage
Employment type: Full time