Pastry Commis Chef at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
We are looking for a Commis Chef to join the two Michelin star pastry team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. The role involves working in a team with high standards within all sections of the pastry kitchen. This is an opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge in pâtisserie, chocolaterie and bakery.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have previous experience in a similar position within a similar luxury restaurant
– Have a demonstrated knowledge of pâtisserie, chocolaterie and bakery
– Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers
– Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop
Learning and Development All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
Please apply at: https://careers.belmond.com/job.html?shortcode=A72BF25CFA
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons include:
– 28 holiday days including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
– A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond
– Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
– A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
– Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
– Excellent staff incentive programmes
– Meals provided on duty
– Uniform provided
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
– Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
– Staff parties and social events