Private Client Team Assistant – Hedges Law
The primary role of the team assistant is to provide direct support to his/her team members to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. The team assistant is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
● Excellent IT skills
● Punctual and reliable
● Able to work and thrive in a busy but friendly and supportive environment
● Positive, optimistic and hardworking
● Passion for delivering a high quality administrative and secretarial service
● Excellent attention to detail
● Great team working and keenness to help colleagues
● Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise own
● Confident to communicate with clients
1. Prepare correspondence and documents
2. Administer procedures for file opening, observance of money laundering and other compliance procedures, and file closing.
3. Scanning of incoming post and documents to the company’s PMS.
4. Storage and release of original Will and LPA documents
5. Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch. Scanning and emailing correspondence and documents.
6. Photocopying and scanning.
7. Provide support to legal assistants and the team, as required.
8. Attend clients both in person and on the telephone in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
9. Undertake any specific training when required to do so.
10. Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information.
11. General filing.
12. Attend and participate in departmental and company meetings when required.
13. Adhering to and promoting Hedges’ values at all times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, sex (gender), marital status, religion or belief, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. Hedges Law is trading name of Hedges Law Limited.
Hedges Law is a trading name of Hedges Law Limited.
For more information please contact Karen Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 594265.