Receptionist – The Randolph Hotel by Graduate Hotels
We are looking for Receptionists to join the team at The Randolph Hotel in Oxford, which is part of the Graduate Hotels collection of hotels located in the heart of the most dynamic University towns in America and now here in the UK in both Oxford and Cambridge.
The Randolph Hotel is set to open in Summer 2021 following a multi-million-pound refurbishment, returning the hotel back to its glory as a Victorian Hotel Icon. This renovation takes in all the best parts of the local area, paying homage to the university’s innovators and alumni.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it’s their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition in a warm and authentic manner
• Reviews arrival list daily and assists in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
• Escort VIPs to room and check them in prior to arrival
• Answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed
• Responsible for issued bank – count bank at beginning and end of shift.
• Ensure that all cash drops are done in accordance with proper cash handling procedures and report all cash over/ shorts to management
• Maintains front desk area to be clean and organized
• Assisting with lobby activation as needed
• Utilize proper procedures when handling guest PPI data
• Understands the key points to communicate for a Graduate Arrival experience
• Follows through and feels ownership of guest requests
• Resolves guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner
• Actively participates in Front Desk upsell program
• Always retrieve necessary identification documents and form of payment upon guest arrival
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior Customer Service Experience essential
• Prior Hotel Knowledge Preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic Maths & English skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
• Excellent time management skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER
• The opportunity of joining an exciting new adventure.
• Incentives and bonuses for specific roles
• Meals on duty in our new canteen
• Ongoing career development
• Beautiful new showers & changing rooms.
• Two staff parties a year
• Company Discount
• Secure parking for mopeds, scooters and bicycles
So, If this inspires you and you would like to be a part of our team we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Hotels are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.