Retail Administrator Apprentice – Blenheim
The Retail Administrator Apprentice will learn about the principles of buying, stock control and merchandising. This role will assist the Head of Retail and Merchandiser to gain an all rounded view of the administration role operation at Blenheim. Maintaining the Venpos System, imputing data, deliveries, invoices and running reports when required.
The Retail Administrator Apprentice will learn the knowledge and skills in order to consider the following factors when making decision: customer demand (including price), quality and availability, margins and profit.
- Contract Type: Apprentice
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
To apply, please forward a CV to the HR Team and forward a Cover Letter including the answers to the below questions:
- Why are you applying for this opportunity?
- What can you bring to the Retail Team?
- Why would you like to complete an apprenticeship at Blenheim Palace?