Room Cleaner (hotelcare) – Jury’s Inn
As a Room Cleaner
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and products to our guests in the accommodation department. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great experience.
What we want you to:
- Be self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone to meet your productivity and standard targets.
- Be standards driven to meet the cleanliness required.
- Have good people skills – to greet guests that you do see and to work well in a team, we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- Be trustworthy and security conscious, you will have access to guest areas.
- To greet all guests in a warm and friendly way as and when you see them around the building
- To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- To clean assigned bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors and/ or public areas of the hotel and ensure bedroom items are replenished.
- To comply with company health and safety, policies and report any safety hazards, accidents or injuries or any defects found in the bedroom, corridors or public areas to the supervisor or manager.
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- To participate in training and want to be the best you can be in your role- there is a huge amount of training available to you
- Job Ref JI7943
- Branch Jurys Inn Oxford
- Location Oxford
- Salary/Benefits Competitive Salary
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
For full job description, click here.