Sales Consultant – StayCotswold
Due to the growth of StayCotswold, a leading holiday letting business based in the Cotswolds, we are looking for the expertise of a Sales Consultant to join our team. We’re looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of achieving sales or targets who is now looking for a new challenge.
The position will be to proactively follow up on enquires from prospective guests to ultimately achieve sales targets.
The jobholder is responsible for providing a quality and timely response to all enquiries and to be on hand to advise of alternative options if the guests first choice is not available.
Support will also be offered to guests for any queries they may have pre or post their holiday stay.
- To provide a quality service to both existing and potential guests
- To consistently achieve and look to exceed sales targets
- To answer all enquiries and attempt to confirm bookings in a timely manner
- To switch sell guests when the property they are enquiring about is not available
- To strive to increase knowledge of the holiday properties in the portfolio
- To deal with guests questions in a courteous and professional manor
- To achieve monthly targets by converting enquiries into bookings
- To assist on business projects where needed
You will be a highly motivated and positive person with an excellent telephone manner and an ability to sell and chase potential business leads.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sales driven
- 1+ year within a sales role or ability to prove sales skills
- Ability to be flexible at peak times of the year if needed
What we offer:
- Competitive OTE salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discount for holidays
- Hours of work are 0800-1700 Monday to Friday (some flexibility may be required in peak booking times including an odd weekend)
- To be based at our office just outside of Burford, Oxfordshire.