Sous Chef – Victors
Hospitality is a dream job for many. Often what starts out as a part time job, becomes full time, because hospitality gets under your skin…in a great way. Rocket fuel for your future! It is hard work, a commitment, a lifestyle, and it would be a lie to dress it up any other way, but for many it is a wonderful CAREER. Learn truck loads of transferrable skills that can set you up for life, not just for in industry, but many more.
East Coast Concepts is no different BUT we’re on a journey. One of excitement, progression and serious growth! So if you are looking to be part of something that’s expanding rapidly, you’re in exactly the right place. Victors is our immersive escapism to life in the Hamptons. Attention to detail, simple beauty and a sense of belonging is what keeps people wanting more, and you will too.
Enough about us, what we need from you is, a passion for the guest experience and a tenacious approach to people management that drives your dedication to challenge the status quo. We don’t accept ordinary or average, so you shouldn’t either.
Our promises are:
– If you are great and you want to progress we can fulfil that desire as we are expanding rapidly
– 50% discount on food across the estate
– Access to a Leadership apprenticeship course
– Access to our in-house mental health first aider and the use of a free mental health and wellbeing helpline
– After 6 months ECC experience, you will be paid to enjoy your birthday off
– After 2 years of ECC experience, you will be added to our Healthcare programme
– After 3 years of ECC experience, you will earn 5 additional days of annual leave
– A very generous Refer a Friend scheme
If you want more reasons to work with us, then apply for the vacancy and find out! We look forward to getting to know you.
Salary: Up to £14 / Hour
Schedule: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
Location: Queen St, Oxford OX1, UK
Skills: Fast-Paced Experience, Food Safety, Coaching