Valet Concierge – The Randolph Hotel by Graduate Hotels
We are looking for Valets / Concierge to join the team at The Randolph Hotel in Oxford, which is part of the Graduate Hotels collection of hotels located in the heart of the most dynamic University towns in America and now here in the UK in both Oxford and Cambridge.
The Randolph Hotel is set to open in Summer 2021 following a multi-million-pound refurbishment, returning the hotel back to its glory as a Victorian Hotel Icon. This renovation takes in all the best parts of the local area, paying homage to the university’s innovators and alumni.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it’s their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greeting guests in a warm and personal manner
• Assisting guests with carrying luggage
• Parking and retrieving guest vehicles in an efficient and safe manner
• Understand daily hotel status including VIP’s, events and occupancy
• Offer extensive knowledge of local amenities
• Recommend & make reservations for guests including use of third party booking agencies
• Reserve Taxi and Chauffeur services
• Upsell and encourage in house dining
• Responsible for billing of car park daily
• Ensure guests vehicles and keys are secure
• Pre-empt guests needs to exceed expectations
• Maintain cleanliness of hotel entrance
• Understands the key points to communicate for a Graduate Arrival experience
• Follows through and feels ownership of guest requests
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 1 year in Front Office
• Knowledge of PMS
• Minimum 2 years within the Hotel Industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Team player
• Basic computer knowledge
• Natural ability to exceed expectations of guests
• Good level of local knowledge
In return we offer
• The opportunity of joining an exciting new adventure.
• Incentives and bonuses for specific roles
• Meals on duty in our new canteen
• Ongoing career development
• Beautiful new showers & changing rooms.
• Two staff parties a year
• Company Discount
• Secure parking for mopeds, scooters and bicycles
So, If this inspires you and you would like to be a part of our team we would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Hotels are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.