Waitress/Waiter – Shoryu Ramen Oxford
Job Purpose: To provide excellent customers service to our guests at all times. Support the Management team in the smooth running of the business.
- Energetic, confident and bubbly personality;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Person who enjoys working in fast pace restaurant;
- “Can do” attitude and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Enthusiastic about customer service and reliable character;
- Strong team-player;
- Eager to learn;
- Good level of spoken English;
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends (restaurant operates 7 days a week, from 11 am to 12:30 am)
- Good communication skills;
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Free staff meal on duty
- Discounts across all our restaurants and Japan Centre stores
- And much more!!
Job title: Waiter/ess
Division/Department: Front of House
Location: SHORYU (OXFORD)
Working Hours: Part Time- Fully Flexible; Minimum 20 hours. Shifts are scheduled on a rota basis, including early mornings, late nights and weekends.
***£2,000 BONUS!!! Subject to T&Cs: Successful candidates will receive a £500 bonus after 3 months with us, and an additional £500 bonus after 6 months with us, AND £1,000 after 12 months with us ***
Reporting To: Restaurant General Manager