Wedding coordinator – Caswell House
Full time, Permanent
Start Date – November 2021
Caswell house is a historic 15th century manor house with a stunning medieval barn wedding venue, set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside. Attention to detail and a friendly, personable service are at the top of our priority list, and this role offers the opportunity to broaden and expand knowledge in the hospitality and wedding industry.
You will join a thriving and successful family business as the team continues to grow. You will coordinate successful weddings and maintain the highest possible standards across all elements of the role. You will enjoy being part of a strong team, but will also be able to work independently.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
• Enquiry Management
• Conducting Show-rounds
• Couple Communication
• On-the-day wedding coordination
• Generation of venue sales
• A highly motivated and professional approach
• Excellent customer service skills
• Highly pro-active, hardworking, with good personal presentation and attention to detail
• Good communication with a friendly, approachable manner
• Ability to trouble shoot and resilient to pressure
• A passionate and enthusiastic attitude towards the venue and the service that is provided
• IT Skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Previous hospitality experience is desirable but not essential.
A flexible approach to the hours of work to ensure that the needs of the business are met and weekend work will be a standard requirement.
Due to our location a driving license/ own transport is necessary.
Rate of pay – Competitive Salary
Covering Letter and CV
Please forward to: Kirsten Jones
*In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.