Experience Oxfordshire offers a range of opportunities to our Partner network to grow their businesses and target local, national and international visitors. Opportunities include marketing opportunities across print, digital and social media.
Get your message across to Oxfordshire's millions of visitors, with help from Experience Oxfordshire's marketing team
Our monthly newsletter is packed with events, ideas and offers for Oxfordshire’s visitors and residents.
Our newsletter currently has an audience of over 24,000 readers
Feature in the newsletter with a full-width ad for just £150, or a half-width ad for only £75.
To really get your message across, we can offer a dedicated ( solus ) email to our readership for just £500 – but we allow just one a month, so please book yours early.
WEBSITE BANNER ADS
Our website attracts over 550,000 visitors a year, delivering almost 2 million pages of information to our readers.
- Our banner ads link directly to your website, taking the visitor straight through to your business information.
- We can provide you with full details of how many times your advert has been viewed and clicked, so you can measure its effectiveness.
- You can change your advert at any time
You can choose to advertise on our most visited pages – our home page and the ‘Top 10 things to do in Oxfordshire’ page, or on the hundreds of other pages across our site.
Our Home & Top 10 things pages receive more than 25,000 visitors a month, while the rest of the site welcomes more than 125,000 visitors per month.
- The Experience Oxfordshire Visitor Guide is the only official, comprehensive guide to what to see and do, and where to stay in the county.
- The guide contains many opportunities to promote your business around Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and Central London; as well as many tourist entry-points around the UK.
- The guide receives exposure across many different Experience Oxfordshire events held in the county, plus national and international travel shows
- The guide comes in a handy A5 size with a print run scheduled for over 50,000 copies.
The Oxfordshire Visitor Guide is the respected authority on how to make the most out of your time in Oxfordshire.
The guide is packed with expert advice, ideas and content, with more than 60 pages of editorial.
We curate a limited number of advertising spaces in our guide, to make sure our visitors get the best experience, and our advertisers are placed in the most relevant spots in our publication.
Our visitor guide is divided into featured topics, including Shopping, Activities, Family Fun and Accommodation, among others.
In each section we provide featured listings of our recommended businesses, with photographs, editorial, pricing and contact information etc.
In addition to our premium advertising spaces and featured listings, our guide is a handy directory for visitors and those planning to visit the county. In each of our topic sections, we list the relevant businesses and places.
These listings are particularly appropriate for accommodation providers, and local restaurants.
A PACKAGE OF OUR MARKETING CHANNELS DESIGNED TO OFFER A 'BLITZ' CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR EVENT OR BUSINESS LAUNCH
This Package is for a two-month marketing campaign
Experience Oxfordshire exists to make lasting improvements to the visitor economy of Oxfordshire, and we value long-term relationships with our partners.
Sometimes though, you need to make an impact fast. For this we offer, for 2 months:
- An A1 poster site in our Visitor Information Centre
- Your leaflets displayed in our Visitor Information Centre
- 2 Banner ads on our website
- A 30-second video ad on our display screens
- A full-width email newsletter feature
COUNTRY HOUSES & GARDENS
This campaign launches in Spring 2020
Experience Oxfordshire’s Country Houses and Gardens Guide campaign promotes the wonderful array of country houses and gardens in Oxfordshire and beyond to a local and national audience.
The campaign features a printed guide, national magazine promotion and social media promotion.
Further details available on request.
This Campaign launches in Autumn 2019
Experience Oxfordshire’s venues guide campaign will promote Oxfordshire as a business destination, for meetings, conferences, conventions and high-end corporate hospitality.
The campaign features a printed guide, trade magazine promotion and distribution to national and international events organisers.
Oxford Official Walking Tours Affiliation
This Campaign launches in Autumn 2019
OXFORD OFFICIAL WALKING TOURS is the accredited walking tour operator for Oxford. Its hugely successful tours operate up to 6 times a day, and more than 30,000 guide pamphlets are distributed around the city of Oxford each season, and copies are also given to each of the 24,000 visitors taking a tour with us each year.
Advertising in the guide gives you the opportunity to communicate with visitors to Oxford, interested in exploring and with the finances to do so – your perfect customer!
Businesses advertising in our guide will be additionally be supported on the Oxford Official Walking Tours social media accounts and website.
The date for the Excursions Show in 2020 has now been released as Saturday 25th January 2020 at Alexandra Palace in North London. This show is an opportunity to meet up to 1200 buyers who represent 750,000 individual group travellers. It seems a long way off – but spaces are going fast.
As we have so many Partners who attend this Group bookings event each year, this year we have negotiated a special price for a 14 (yes 14!) metre run of exhibition space to truly highlight the wide range of attractions we have across the county.
This special, Partner only package will include:
- A Cabinet (with graphics for your attraction) and stool (limited to 1 attendee per participating Partner)
- A 14 metre continuous graphic frieze as a background to highlight the whole county
- A Power Supply for tablets and laptops
- Free ½ page entry in the Show Guide
- Experience Oxfordshire to organise and plan the event for you
Joining the new Experience Oxfordshire mega stand not only offers you a significant saving than if you were to go individually, but it also saves you time by letting the professional team at Experience Oxfordshire manage this for you – and it includes your own graphics as a great addition.
Contact Frank Smith, Head of Commercial Services Now!
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org