Tours available from April to mid November.
Visit the sites associated with Downton Abbey, enjoy lunch in the beautiful Oxfordshire Cotswolds and end the day with a tour of the birthplace of Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace.
- Travel by executive coach
- Expert, friendly guides
- Visit to Yew Tree Farm (Cogges), Downton Village (Bampton), Shilton and Swinbrook
- Entry to Cogges Manor and exclusive, private tour
- Entry to Bampton Library (Downton Cottage Hospital and Doctor’s Surgery in the series)
- Visit the village of Bladon to see the graves of Sir Winston and Lady Churchill
- Entry and tour of Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens
- Maximum group size 16 people
Departs from London and Oxford every Wednesday and Friday.