Visit Shakespeare’s Family Homes in Stratford-upon-Avon.
This ticket includes to all five homes of Shakespeare’s Family :
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – A perfect introduction to William Shakespeare’s Works, Life and Times
- Mary Arden’s Farm – Discover all the sights, sounds and smells of an authentic Tudor farm (open in summer months only)
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens – Fall in love with the childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife
- Hall’s Croft – Elegant home of Susanna Shakespeare and her husband Dr John Hall
- Shakespeare’s New Place home where Shakespeare lived 19 years when he was at the height of his creative powers
Shakespeare’s family homes are open daily except for Christmas Day. Mary Arden’s Farm is open from March to October. See www.shakespeare.org.uk for more details as individual times vary.
In the winter months tickets to include only the four open houses are available. See www.experienceoxfordshire.org/product/shakespeares-family-homes-winter-four/