Shakespeare’s Family Homes
In the light of Government measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the five Shakespeare family homes and the Shakespeare Centre in Stratford-upon-Avon have closed to visitors until further notice. Please come back to book later in the year.
Uncover the stories behind the world’s greatest storyteller, in Stratford-upon-Avon
Visit Shakespeare’s Family Homes in Stratford-upon-Avon. This ticket offers entrance to Shakespeare Family Homes which covers all five homes: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Mary Arden’s Farm (open between 14 March – 1 November 2020), Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens, Hall’s Croft, and New Place.
Our online shop is currently closed until further notice due to nationwide COVID-19 restrictions. We will reopen as soon as possible, however at this stage, we are unable to provide any timescales.
Visit Shakespeare’s Family Homes in Stratford-upon-Avon.
This ticket includes entrance to all five homes of Shakespeare’s Family :
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – A perfect introduction to William Shakespeare’s Works, Life and Times
- Shakespeare’s New Place – The home where Shakespeare lived for 19 years when he was at the height of his creative powers
- Mary Arden’s Farm – Discover all the sights, sounds and smells of an authentic Tudor farm (open in summer months only)
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens – Fall in love with the romantic childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife
- Hall’s Croft – Elegant home of Susanna Shakespeare and her husband Dr John Hall
Shakespeare’s family homes are open daily except for Christmas Day. Mary Arden’s Farm is open from March to October. See www.shakespeare.org.uk/openingtimes for more details as individual times vary.
In the winter months tickets to include only the four open houses are available. See www.experienceoxfordshire.org/product/shakespeares-family-homes-winter-four/
Tickets are valid for Single Entry only and do not include entrance to Holy Trinity Church.
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust reserves the right to refuse entry.
Shakespeare's family homes are open daily except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Mary Arden's Farm is open from March to November.
Please see http://www.shakespeare.org.uk for more details as individual times vary.
Admitted at concession rate; carer admitted free