Visit Shakespeare’s Family Homes in Stratford-upon-Avon.
This ticket includes entrance to all five homes of Shakespeare’s Family :
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – A perfect introduction to William Shakespeare’s Works, Life and Times
- Shakespeare’s New Place – The home where Shakespeare lived for 19 years when he was at the height of his creative powers
- Mary Arden’s Farm – Discover all the sights, sounds and smells of an authentic Tudor farm (open in summer months only)
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens – Fall in love with the romantic childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife
- Hall’s Croft – Elegant home of Susanna Shakespeare and her husband Dr John Hall
Shakespeare’s family homes are open daily except for Christmas Day. Mary Arden’s Farm is open from March to October. See www.shakespeare.org.uk for more details as individual times vary.
In the winter months tickets to include only the four open houses are available. See www.experienceoxfordshire.org/product/shakespeares-family-homes-winter-four/