Step on to authentic film sets from the Harry Potter film series and explore behind the scenes secrets at the studios where the stories came to life!
– Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
– Guided tour of Oxford with professional guide
– Travel by executive coach
The studio tour includes:
– The Great Hall, one of Hogwarts Castle’s most recognizable locations
– Gryffindor common room and boys’ dormitory
– Professor Dumbledore’s office
– Potions classroom
– Hagrid’s hut, the home of Rubeus Hagrid
– The Weasley kitchen, including the magical self washing frying pan and unique Weasley family clock
– The Ministry of Magic, the wizarding world’s centre of government in Britain
– The backlot, home to exterior sets including Privet Drive and Hogwarts Bridge
– Creature effects, where creatures and intricate prosthetics were built, including Lord Voldemort’s snake like face!
– Hogwarts Castle model , the jewel in the crown of the art department!!
– Diagon Alley where you can see the dusty Ollivanders wand shop, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes shop and much more!
London departures every day.