Step on to authentic film sets from the Harry Potter film series and explore behind the scenes secrets at the studios where the stories came to life!
– Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
– Guided tour of Oxford with professional guide
– Travel by executive coach
The studio tour includes:
– The Great Hall, one of Hogwarts Castle’s most recognizable locations
– Gryffindor common room and boys’ dormitory
– Professor Dumbledore’s office
– Potions classroom
– Hagrid’s hut, the home of Rubeus Hagrid
– The Weasley kitchen, including the magical self washing frying pan and unique Weasley family clock
– The Ministry of Magic, the wizarding world’s centre of government in Britain
– The backlot, home to exterior sets including Privet Drive and Hogwarts Bridge
– Creature effects, where creatures and intricate prosthetics were built, including Lord Voldemort’s snake like face!
– Hogwarts Castle model , the jewel in the crown of the art department!!
– Diagon Alley where you can see the dusty Ollivanders wand shop, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes shop and much more!
Oxford departures on selected Wednesdays. London departures on Saturdays, and selected Sundays.