Enter here for a chance to discover Philip Pullman’s Oxford!
In conjunction with Penguin Books UK, we have launched the Philip Pullman Competition for your chance to experience the setting for his latest novels!
The winner will receive:
- 2 x Philip Pullman Oxford Official Walking Tour tickets
- 2 x copies of La Belle Sauvage: The Book of Dust Volume One
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, simply complete and submit the form below in detail.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 5th July 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details on the online form found at https://www.experienceoxfordshire.org/things-to-do/competitions/
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 6th July 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is two tickets to Experience Oxfordshire’s ‘Philip Pullman’s Oxford Tour’ plus a hardback copy of The Book of Dust Volume I: La Belle Sauvage.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange and pay for their travel to and from Oxford and accommodation if required.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by12th July 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Walking Tour Terms:
To claim your prizes, please check tour dates via the Oxford Official Walking Tours page and call us on 01865 686 442 at least one week in advance to book your free tickets. (Places are limited to 14 per tour and are allocated on a first come first serve basis). Once booked, tour tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable, no cash will be given in place of tickets. All tours leave from the Visitor Information Centre 15-16 Broad Street Oxford OX1 3AS.
Stand a chance to win a weekend break in Oxfordshire!
Enter our 2018 Oxfordshire Visitor Guide Competition below for your chance to experience a weekend away in Oxfordshire.
The winner will receive:
- One night stay at the Artist Residence Oxfordshire for two
- Lunch at the Ashmolean Museum for two
- 2 x Blenheim Palace tickets
- 2 x Oxford Official Walking Tour tickets
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting experience, simply complete and submit the form below in detail.
Terms & Conditions: Entrants must be 18 or over. The Winner will be selected at random from all entries. Competition closes 31.12.18 at midnight. The winner and guest will get to stay one night at the Artist Residence. The winner will also receive two tickets to Blenheim Palace, Lunch at the Ashmolean Museum (up to £80), and 2 tickets for an Oxford Official Walking Tour. Full Ts&Cs can be found at www.experienceoxfordshire.org. Subject to availability at the time of booking. Experience Oxfordshire reserves the right to change the details of the competition anytime.