Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 9AD United Kingdom 01386 701441 www.batsarb.co.uk/
Wander through 56 acres of wild gardens, paths and streams and marvel at stunning views across the Evenlode Valley and beyond. Enjoy early colour from the snowdrops, spring-flowering bulbs and spectacular Japanese flowering cherries; escape the heat under the tree canopy in summer and prepare to be amazed by the outstanding autumn colour!
You’ll find fabulous lunches, afternoon teas and cakes in the Garden Terrace Café where you can soak up the sun from the wooden deck before treating yourself to some retail therapy in the Gift Shop or paying a visit to the resident Woodturner.
Browse the Garden Centre and pick up expert gardening tips – and everything you need for the garden and allotment – from the knowledgeable staff.
Garden Terrace Café
The Garden Terrace Café is located in the heart of the visitor centre. The café gives you a great view overlooking the Plant Centre.
- Freshly baked cakes every day
- Locally produced ingredients
- Selection of three hot lunch dishes daily
- The Garden Shop & Plant Centre offers a variety of seeds and bulbs, gardening tools and watering, propagation & pesticides, kids gardening utensils etc
- The Arboretum Gift Shop has a selection of books & maps, gifts & stationery as well as home accessories.
- Customised gifts by Roger the Woodturner; Roger’s workshop is the perfect place to find unique handmade wooden gifts.
Batsford Arboretum is open every day from 9.00am to 5.00pm (10.00am-5.00pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays), except Christmas day.
Children (4 to 15 inclusive) £3.15
Family ticket (2 adults, 2 children under 16) £18.15
Children of 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult