Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire MK3 6EB United Kingdom
Bletchley Park, once the top-secret home of the World War Two Codebreakers, is now a vibrant heritage attraction, open every day to visitors. Step back in time to experience the stories of the extraordinary achievements of the men and women who worked here.
A place of exceptional historical importance, Bletchley Park is also the birthplace of modern computing and has helped shape life as we know it today.
• Restored codebreaking huts, with their WW2 ambience, faithfully recreated
• Visitor centre with an introductory exhibition
• Hands-on displays
• Beautiful grounds and historic buildings
• Interactive multimedia guide included in the admission price
• Free outdoor guided walking tour
• Atmospheric soundscapes
• Galleries and exhibitions
• Family trail and activities
New opening hours
Summer Opening hours (4 July – 31 October) 09.30 – 17.00 (last entry 15.00)
Winter Opening hours (1 November – 29 February) 09:30 – 16:00, last admission 15:00
Pre-booked time slots
Pre-booking is essential for all visitors. Everyone must pre-book a time slot for entry, including those who already have a valid annual season pass. If the ticket type is not listed on the bookings page, you will need to contact their bookings team on 01908 272673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adults – £21.00
Concessions (over 60s and students with valid ID) – £18.50
Children (12-17) – £12.50
Children (Under 12) – FREE
Family Ticket 1 (One adult + two children aged 12-17) – £33.60
Family Ticket 2 (Two adults + two children aged 12-17) – £54.60
Friends of Bletchley Park – FREE
• Bletchley Park local residents receive 50% off admission price with the Local Residents Ticket Offer. Terms and conditions apply.
• Artfund National Art Pass members receive 50% off admission price.
• English Heritage members receive a 20% discount off admission price.
• MOD receive 20% off standard tickets with a valid MOD ID card.
To receive these discounts, please contact the Bookings team on 01908 272673 or email@example.com
They will be operating a ‘grab and go’ food and drink offer from the Hut 4 Café and Hut 1 Kiosk with hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, cakes, and ice creams available to purchase.
Extra toilets are available on site.
The gift shop will be open taking card only payments.
Visitors should consider bringing:
• Picnic and blanket to enjoy the outdoor space
• Headphones or earphones (for the multimedia guide)
• Hand sanitiser
• Disposable gloves
• face masks are now mandatory inside museum buildings. We kindly ask all visitors to wear face masks inside our buildings, unless exempt (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
Bletchley Park, The Mansion
Sherwood Drive, Bletchley
Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB
T: +44 (0) 1908 640404 Sherwood Drive, Bletchley
- There were no results found.