We would like to welcome your delegates to Oxford and make their experience as enjoyable as possible. We can add to your event by offering an information desk during your registration or welcome events, supplying Oxford guidebooks, maps, and gifts, or tickets to tours and attractions.
- Attended by experienced Visitor Information Centre staff
- Advice on getting around, what to see and do in the city
- Guidebooks, maps, and free leaflets available
- On-the-spot attraction booking
Up to 2 hours £150
Guidebooks, Maps and Gifts
A selection of our most popular items:
A Quick Guide to Oxford Everything for the short-stay visitor including a basic city centre map, walking tour route, top attractions, history of the university and the city. RRP £2.99
- Basic City Centre Map RRP 50p
- Oxford Visitor City Centre Map RRP £1.50
- Pop-up Oxford City Centre Map RRP £1.99
- AA Oxford Pocket Map RRP £1.99 covers a slightly larger area
- Oxford Bus and Cycle Map RRP £2.00 covers all of Oxford inside the Ring-road
all with Oxford lettering and Town & Gown emblem
- Mini pen RRP 90p
- Standard size RRP £1.80
- Boxed Gift Pen RRP £5.50
Bulk Sales discounts: Over 50 items: 5%; Over 100 items: 10%; Over 500 items: 20%. Further discounts can be offered on Quick Guides and Basic Maps. Please enquire, or see the group & event packs in our web shop.
Walking Tours of Oxford
We work with Oxford Official Walking Tours to provide well-informed and enjoyable tours of the city. Tours can be given as a general introduction to the city and university, or tailored to specific themes.
Each guide can take a maximum of 19 people. Up to 2 hours £140 in English; £150 in other languages.
Tickets and Tours
We work with Blenheim Palace, Oxford River Cruises, and City Sightseeing bus tours to name a few, and can offer significant discounts on many tickets.
For further information or to make an order please contact me on email@example.com or tel 01865 686432.