For all fans of Harry Potter (designed especially for children and their families), this is the perfect Oxford walking tour. See the key locations from the outside that inspired the Harry Potter Stories.
This tour is currently only available as a Private Group Tour – please see the Private Group Tour page and choose the Harry Potter Tour option.
- Your guide will be an enthusiastic expert on Harry Potter and able to answer your questions. They will be trained in the history of the City and University too, and so can take questions on background information as well.
- Guide dogs are welcome on all tours. Unfortunately, other dogs and pets are not allowed.
- Children are welcome on this tour but must be accompanied by an Adult. Children under five must be booked for please as infants are counted for college entrances which are restricted to 19 per tour. Please note, with the amount of distance to cover. (Please note pushchairs might need to be left outside the colleges, at the owners’ own risk, at the Porter’s Lodge).
- The City centre is very flat and walkable – however, some of the most ancient colleges do have steps. If you have any mobility difficulties, please let us know in advance by phone on +44 1865 686 442 or email email@example.com before you book, so that we can arrange with the guide ahead of the tour how to best accommodate you.
- Tours go ahead whatever the weather, however, we do advise you to come prepared and warmly dressed for winter, prepared for rain whatever the season with comfortable footwear.
- We recommend the Park and Ride service. The nearest site will be signposted on your entry route to Oxford and the buses leave regularly. Please allow at least 20 minutes for the journey into the City Centre and ask for the stop nearest to the Visitor Information Centre in Broad St. For more parking information please see https://www.oxford.gov.uk/parking.
Brought to you by:
Share your experience with us: