8 Reasons to work with Experience Oxfordshire
Experience Oxfordshire is the Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Oxfordshire and the voice of the Visitor Economy for the county. Oxfordshire welcomes 27.6 million visitors per year and Experience Oxfordshire is committed to support and inspire our Partners to provide great services to encourage visitor loyalty.
1. Support a team of tourism experts who are promoting Oxfordshire as a great destination locally, nationally and internationally on a not-for-profit basis.
2. Your business will enjoy fantastic exposure through our new website (2 million page views per year) and social media promotion (12,500+ Twitter followers)
3. Our annual Visitor Guide has an extensive distribution (40,000 print copies in 2017 and an additional 20,000 free downloads from our website annually). Find a copy at iVisit sites in London (airports and main stations) and with our many partners throughout the county.
4. We have been investing in the Group Travel sector and have already a 2,000+ Group travel database.
5. You will receive invitations to all the varied events we organise for our Partners including networking, business development seminars and be updated about the latest news in the sector.
6. You will be able to benefit from our team’s expertise to generate enquiries for national and international conferences.
7. Enjoy exclusive deals from the partnership network around the county through our Perks for Partners card.
More and more businesses are joining Experience Oxfordshire. We are the Destination Management Organisation for the County but we could not exist without your support. All of us, together, will be able to make Oxfordshire even a greater destination.
Read the Experience Oxfordshire Highlights Brochure 2019/20 for more information on the work we do.
Become our next Partner
Join our growing Partnership network and let’s work together to promote Oxfordshire to local, national and international audiences.
For more information about becoming a partner of Experience Oxfordshire contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 952670