8 Reasons to work with Experience Oxfordshire
Experience Oxfordshire is the Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Oxfordshire and the voice of the Visitor Economy for the county. Oxfordshire welcomes 28 million visitors per year and Experience Oxfordshire is committed to support and inspire our Partners to provide great services to encourage visitor loyalty.
1. Support a team of tourism experts who are promoting Oxfordshire as a great destination locally, nationally and internationally on a not-for-profit basis.
2. Your business will enjoy fantastic exposure through our new website (over 1.6 million page views in 2019) and social media promotion with over 30,000 followers (12,500+ Twitter followers alone)
3. Joining as a Venues Partner will allow you to be part of a select group of Venues and Service Providers who we promote exclusively to the national and international MICE market, through the trade shows across the year both in the UK and abroad.
4. Our annual Visitor Guide has an extensive distribution (60,000 print copies in 2020 and an additional 30,000 free downloads from our website annually). Copies are distributed by our Partner, Glide Media to hundreds of Partner locations, Visitor Centres and other key locations across the UK. Links to the Guide are also provided to Visit Britain country managers across the world as well as being promoted to national and international buyers and OTA’s who we met at national and international trade shows. You can also find copies at iVisit sites in London (airports and main stations) and other transport hubs across the UK.
5. We have been investing in the Group Travel sector and have already a 2,500+ Group travel database.
6. You will receive invitations to all the varied events we organise for our Partners including Partner meetings, networking and business development seminars and be updated about the latest news in the sector. Additionally, Partnership allows you exclusive free registration for our own Insights from the Experts annual conference.
7. You will be able to benefit from our team’s expertise to generate enquiries for national and international conferences.
8. Enjoy exclusive deals from the partnership network around the county through our Perks for Partners
More and more businesses are joining Experience Oxfordshire. We are the Destination Management Organisation for the County but we could not exist without your support. All of us, together, will be able to make Oxfordshire an even greater place to visit as a tourist or for business meetings and events.
Read the Experience Oxfordshire Highlights Brochure 2019/20 for more information on the work we do.
Become our next Partner
Join our growing Partnership network and let’s work together to promote Oxfordshire to local, national and international audiences.