Experience Oxfordshire is fortunate to host numerous press visits every year, across a variety of national and international media outlets for travel writers and journalists, online and print publications and broadcast media.
A great way to showcase our beautiful county and maximise the coverage that Oxfordshire receives, we welcome press and familiarisation visits and are happy to help organise these with you. Experience Oxfordshire can help with your press visit by providing the following services:
- Accommodation and dining in Oxfordshire
- Reduced transport costs
- Access to some of the counties top venues and attractions with our exclusive Press Pass
- Dedicated help with creating a comprehensive itinerary
Press visit enquiries are assessed on an individual basis; depending on the nature of the request, our target markets, feasibility and budgets. Whilst we are not always able to provide all of the above, as a minimum we will provide credible visitors with our Press Pass.
In order to help facilitate press visits, enquirers must provide the following information:
- full name
- name of publication/blog/broadcaster
- purpose of visit
- circulation and reach of publication/blog/broadcaster
- if you are a blog: domain authority
- media kit (if you have one)
For press visit enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we look forward to hearing from you.