Meet the Ghosts of Oxford
Learn about Oxford’s most famous ghosts…soak up the atmosphere! Hear the well-known spookiest tales from around the historic city of Oxford: “From heart-stopping accounts of apparitions, manifestations and related supernatural phenomena to stories about first-hand encounters with ghouls and spirits.”
Book this as a private tour
For details on how to book this as a private tailor-made tour on this or a combination of themes, for yourself or family and friends, please call us on +44 1865 686 441 or see our Group and Private Tours page. Groups can also book by email at email@example.com
All Oxford Official Walking Tours meet at the Cool Britannia gift shop entrance on the corner of Turl Street and Broad Street (Broad Street Numbers 23-25, OX1 3DH). Your Guide will be holding an Oxford Official Walking Tours paddleboard.
Groups are limited to 20 people to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant experience and can ask your Guide questions as you walk around with them.
- Your 2-hour tour will cover 1.5 – 2 miles walking (stopping every so often to admire the architecture and learn about the quirky university traditions) and not travelling further than a 10/15 minute walk away from the City centre and the Meeting Point OX1 3AS.
- Guide dogs are welcome on all tours. Unfortunately, other dogs and pets are not allowed.
- Children under 16 are welcome on this tour but must be accompanied by at least 1 adult per two children. Children under 5 go free but tickets must be booked for them.
- The City centre is very flat and walkable – however, some of the most ancient colleges do have steps. If you have any mobility difficulties, please let us know in advance by phone on +44 1865 686 441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you book, so that we can arrange with the guide ahead of the tour how to best accommodate you.
- Tours go ahead whatever the weather, however, we do advise you to come prepared and warmly dressed for winter, prepared for rain whatever the season with comfortable footwear.
- We recommend the Park and Ride service. The nearest site will be signposted on your entry route to Oxford and the buses leave regularly. Please allow at least 20 minutes for the journey into the City Centre and ask for the stop nearest to the Visitor Information Centre in Broad St. For more parking information please see https://www.oxford.gov.uk/parking.
Brought to you by:
Share your experience with us: