If you have a passion for caring for people and love to drive, they’d love to hear from you.
Driving Miss Daisy Didcot are looking for great people to join their team of compassionate ‘Companion’ Drivers, on a full-time basis.*
They provide a service bridging the gap between taxis, public transport, and voluntary agencies; primarily helping senior citizens but also families and vulnerable people of all ages.
They support members of our communities and help them stay independent and safe, such as:
- Taking people to medical appointments or carrying out prescription collections.
- Shopping trips and days out.
- Companionship at home or out and about.
- Taking children and young adults to or from school and activities, including those with Special Educational Needs.
It is vital that you have a background in care, experience in caring for people (this could be your own family members) and / or have a genuine passion for working with vulnerable people and providing person-centric care.
1. To drive in a caring and professional manner, client engagement, selling the sizzle!
2. To provide professional and caring companionship services
3. To manage time effectively/organisational skills/prioritise
4. To escalate concerns, issues, accidents, issues
You can review the full Job Description below and make an initial application of interest by completing the google form embedded on their website below:
If you have any trouble using the online form, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 07308 475489 to find out more.
*Applicants must be available to work past 5pm and occasional weekends.