Marketing Assistant at Experience Oxfordshire
Full Time – 37.5hrs pw
£18k per annum
Experience Oxfordshire is the official Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Oxfordshire. Experience Oxfordshire is the trading arm of the partner charity, the Experience Oxfordshire Charitable Trust, and are a not for profit partnership organisation that is committed to the promotion, management and development of Oxfordshire as a great destination to live, work, visit and do business. We work with businesses to grow and develop the visitor economy and to ensure that Oxfordshire is a leading destination for tourism, culture and business.
This exciting and broad ranging role is ideal for someone aspiring to start out and develop their career in digital marketing. Working in our new offices in Kidlington, we are looking for an ambitious person, aspiring to join a small team with big plans and someone who creative with some experience in digital marketing and social media, but more importantly to have a willingness to learn new skills to help to grow the business.
The Marketing Assistant will be joining Experience Oxfordshire at an exciting time in our development as our online and digital presence is becoming more important than ever. We’re looking for someone who is has an interest in digital marketing and in particular delivering social media. The post holder will help to deliver Experience Oxfordshire’s digital and social media presence and other associated digital platforms.
The role will work across the visitor economy, partnership and stakeholder network promoting the tourism and cultural offer of the County and the product of our partners using our range of digital platforms.
The post holder will provide marketing support across all service areas of the business which include (but are not exclusive to); Partnership, Events, Walking tours, the travel trade and venues.
The role’s responsibilities include :
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering a clear Marketing Strategy through a programme of social media for Experience Oxfordshire Partners and to ensure the timely updating of Partner pages on the Experience Oxfordshire Visitor and Venues website as directed
- Monitor our Google PPC campaigns including ongoing optimisation and reporting as directed
- To provide regular reports and analytics on digital performance as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Maximise social media exposure including content creation such as blogs and infographics and working under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, assist in delivering a content plan for the visitor and conference audiences
- Assist in delivering the email marketing programme using MailChimp to deliver the message to our Partners and Visitors alike
- Work with the wider team to promote and manage the company’s programme of events
- Assist in the delivery of digitial marketing campaigns in line with brand and design guidelines and overall company policy
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager respond to PR enquiries appropriately
- To carry out all duties in line with Equal Opportunities policies in operation
- To undertake any such duties commensurate with the post as may be required.
For more information contact Frank.Smith@experienceoxfordshire.org