Oxford Official Walking Tours of Oxford for Groups
To discuss your Group requirements, for a safe and #WereGoodToGo tour, please call the Walking Tour Team on 01865 686 442. Or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know:
- size of your group
- the date of your visit
- preferred time
- what type of tour or combination of tour themes
- what you would like to see: specific colleges (from the outside only, due to Covid-19 Restrictions)
- and any special interests
In addition to tours in English, we can offer tours in the following languages:
Our wide range of popular tour themes you can choose from includes:
- CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien
- Downton Abbey Film locations including Bampton and Cogges Manor Farm
- Harry Potter & Alice in Wonderland
- Inspector Morse, Lewis & Endeavour Tour
- Literary Greats Tour
- Oxford Film Locations Tour
- Oxford Past & Present – Our most popular private tour exploring the city’s history along with a visit (optional) to a University of Oxford College.
- Philip Pullman’s Oxford
- Oxford Ghost Tour
- Religion at Oxford Tour
- Science at Oxford Tour
We have a wide range of tour guides with an excellent knowledge of the city, some with very specialist knowledge.
We can also book a wide range of other services for your group including River Cruises, Cream Teas, Local Castle Tours at Group rates and museum visits (which need to be pre-booked).
Group & Private Walking Tour Prices
A Group walking tour for 2 hours with an English speaking guide costs £160.
Tours in other languages cost £175 for 2 hours.
‘We had a [group] walking tour on Saturday. It was brilliant! We all enjoyed it very much indeed and the feedback from the students was very complimentary. I have also been extremely pleased with the service, efficiency and courteousness of the tour staff in helping us to plan, yet another, successful day in Oxford. A big thanks to you and your team, too!’
(Amersham English Classes)
“The Team From Unique Travel would like to thank you for your services delivered to our Group, which was operated November 2018. Our Clients undoubtedly had a wonderful and a Life time experience. We sincerely appreciate for all that you had offered to us. We certainly look forward to work with you in the future, too.”
Brought to you by: