All for Mum ❤
Celebrate mum this Mother’s Day in Oxfordshire!
With Mother’s Day approaching fast on the 11th of March, we have picked 10 great experiences for you to share with Mum this March 2018.
1. Mothering Sunday at Batsford Arboretum: Treat Mum to a day out at Batsford on Mother’s Day – Mum’s get free entry to the Arboretum (when accompanied by a paying child – including grown-up ‘children’!). Why not stay for lunch or afternoon tea in the Garden Terrace Café to make her feel even more special?
2. Mother’s Day Luncheon at Eynsham Hall: Treat your mum to a scrumptious 3-course lunch on Sunday 11th March, and the whole family will be entertained by our resident magician and balloon modeller! Plus, all mummies will be entered into a prize draw to win an afternoon tea for four. To make a booking, please call 01993 885200 or email.
3. Mums get a free marcel cake at Sticks’n’Sushi: Invite your mum for lunch or dinner on Sunday 11th March at Sticks’n’Sushi and receive a free marcel cake!
4. There’s something unique for your mother to enjoy 23 & 24 March at New Theatre Oxford: Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui’s Sutra is one of Sadler’s Wells’ most exhilarating productions and has toured around the globe to sell-out audiences and mass critical acclaim. An award-winning collaboration between choreographer Cherkaoui, sculptor Antony Gormley and 19 Buddhist monks from the Shaolin Temple in China.
5. Treat Your Mother to an Inspector Morse experience: Book an Official Inspector Morse, Lewis and Endeavour Tour for Mother’s Day – perfect for all fans of Morse, Lewis, Endeavour and not forgetting Hathaway! Enjoy a walking tour with an enthusiastic specialist green badge guide who can show you the hidden winding alley and stairways to the ancient pubs and colleges that Morse used to frequent, which will bring the crime scenes back to life!
6. Gift a Spa break at The Oxford Belfry: treat your mum to a night away from £132.75 for both of you including dinner, bed & breakfast! Or a Saturday spa break for £258 in Oxford.
7. Shop for mum at Bicester Village: Indulge her this Mother’s Day with thoughtful gifts to show how much you care.
8. Spoil mum to one of Oxfordshire’s Finest Afternoon Teas: What better way to treat your mother this Mother’s Day than to a traditional English Afternoon Tea surrounded by the Oxfordshire countryside or the bustling city of Oxford?
9. Take mum to The Killingworth Castle: Sample food from Killingworth Castle’s new Head Chef. A foodie Oxfordshire hotspot (AA Rosette) with relaxed atmosphere near Blenheim Palace and Woodstock. Available Mon-Fri 12-2pm and Mon-Thurs 6-6.30pm as early bird special!
10. Local Gifts for Mother’s Day: Give a special gift from Oxfordshire, whatever your mother’s taste! Perhaps Oxford Gin, Cotswold Lavender, or a beautiful William Morris design? Gin and many more gifts are available at the Oxford Visitor Information Centre on Broad Street, Oxford.
Mums Travel Free on Mother’s Day!
Oxford Bus Company has great deals on travel this Mother’s Day. Click here to find out more.